Cheese Corn Tikki
Impress your guests with this soft, cheesy and crunchy corn tikki.
- 8-10 grated cheese cubes
- 1 cup of boiled corn
- 1 cup of Anantya Organic Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
- 1 large boiled potato
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped coriander
- Green chillies, as per preference
- Salt, as per taste
- A pinch of garam masala
- Mix the corn, potato, chillies, coriander, lemon juice, garam masala and salt in a big bowl or container.
- Take some of the mix and roll it into a small ball.
- Create a tiny hole and add grated cheese. Seal the hole once done.
- Heat the Anantya Organic Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil in a deep-bottomed pan.
- Deep fry the tikki until golden brown.
Serve it hot and fresh!